Pages


May 19, 2012

Newly Released Kit and Layout--Year in Review: June (Start of Summer)

The start of summer is officially underway where I live.  The weather is in the 80s and the sun is shining with a bit of breeze.  It is funny because on the other side of the world where one of my Creative Team member slives, winter is starting--how interesting! 

Anyways, this is one of the kits I have been working on!  Get ready for some bold and bright colors everyone and get out those shades too for this one!  Summer officially begins in June. When I think of summer, I think of kids home from school, warmer weather, slower days, time spent outside, cold refreshing lemonade, vacation time, and a less hectic schedule where you can just kick back and relax. 

This kit was designed to help you to scrap and celebrate all of your summer time memories with this bright and colorful kit! 


 
You can purchase this kit at 
My Store at  RBL Designz 


Oh, how could I forget..  Claudia was quick to return a layout using this kit.  This is her daughter dancing and the colors match perfectly!  (The versatility of this kit is shown here because these are pictures of dancers inside--the only sunshine are those cute little faces :)  I really liked how she creates borders out of various papers and elements! Thanks!


Happy summer days everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment