Pages


May 17, 2012

More in store.

I'm back !!


   Got some more new stuff in the store now. One of my favorite things to do is take pictures. And of course this time of year has lots to see. I live in the Pacific Northwest. Washington State. It's always Green here. Lots of huge pine trees. Rolling fields of Wheat, Barley,and Mustard. You will find some breath taking photos coming.  Here is just a few..



                               

 And I havent even started with the Flowers yet. I keep watching whats in the yard. The neighbors house.Got a couple of flowers to get you started. But more coming..




                                                                      Come find me here
                                              http://rbldesignz.com/

                      Thanks Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment