Pages


May 2, 2011

Big Kit Freebie

Hope everyone had a better weekend than I did. We had very strong winds over the weekend that kept knocking the electric out which meant I had no internet or computer. Then on Sunday I woke up with an earache that has not went away so I'm thinking I may have to go to the doctor. Here is your freebie for today...A big Tagger size kit that has 61 pieces including papers, frames, bows and other items. Everything is not shown in the preview. I would love to see what you do with this kit and would even post it here for everyone to see. Hope you like it and as always....Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [03 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete