Pages


Jun 8, 2012

Newly Released Kit: Beautiful Blooms and Bugs Quick Pages by Pizazz Pixels

Summer is officially here in full swing because it was the last day of school for both my kids!  The temperatures are in the 80s and there is a cool breeze at night so we went out for a walk to celebrate the slower days of summer!

I just finished up a full set of 14 12 by 12 inch brag book pages which coordinate to my Beautiful Blooms and Bugs Kit.  These pages can document summer, the outdoors, gardening, flowers, nature, or even kids and creatures which tend to grow too!  I had a lot of fun with these and hope you enjoy them too. 


Save yourself some time over the summer and grab these quick pages at
My Store at  RBL Designz 
 
Enjoy those summer days everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment