Pages


Apr 11, 2012

New in store

Morning everyone.

     Connie here from Just Simple Papers.. Just put a new fun little kit in the store today.
It's my first try at anything Emo.  I used the colors I had from a spring kit. Sure did have fun playing with it.  Hope you like it.


You can find it here in the store

While you are in the store Please take a look at the store collab. Sign up for our newsletter.  Check out the sales.  New things are being added all the time. 

Tomorrow there will be an add on Freebie on my blog that goes with this cute little kit. I'll show ya the pre view now. But you can't get it till tomorrow.


                                                   http://justsimplepapers.blogspot.com/

                                Thanks for letting me take some of  your
                                            time.. See ya at the store.


                                                                          Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment